Car Of The Week - 6th March 2021
Aston Martin DB5 In for a full Kamikaze ceramic coating package
This wonderful Aston Martin DB5 came in to our detailing studio for one of our full Kamikaze ceramic coated packages.
Before we started on this classic Aston Martin DB5, we under took a full decontamination and polish removal before an application to ensure that the coating can fully bond to the surface.
Polishing the paint before an application is paramount to the overall finish, if the paint is not polished the ceramic coating will ‘lock in’ swirled paint. Leaving a sub-standard finish.
Prior to any ceramic coatings application Marque One Detailing will undertake the following steps to ensure the paint is perfectly prepared for the coating.
These steps are undertaken on every ceramic application, this is known as the ‘preparation’ stage.
- Full safe wash
- Clay bar
- Water spot removal
- Iron fall out remover
- Paint depth analysis
- Colour Range Index (CRI) inspection
- 1,2 or 3 stage paint correction
- Panel wipe
- Coating application
- 24 hour cure time
- Pure water rinse and dry
- Kamikaze Collection Ziapang a state of the art self-healing 3-stage sealant for the ultimate in protection & gloss whilst further increasing the hydrophobic properties and extending durability.
- Kamikaze/ IGL window seal – Guaranteed for 35,000KM.
- Kamikaze/IGL Wheel seal, callipers would also be sealed.
- IGL carpet scotch guard, Carpet seal repels dirt and moisture.
- Colour lock leather balm and anti-abrasive sealant. Designed to replace lost moisture, the sealant protects against abrasion and colour transfer as well as UV rays.
- This package contains all the above plus under vehicle cleaning, all painted areas on the vehicle to be coated, i.e. door shuts and centre console.
This package is aimed at clients that want the pinnacle detail or show/Concours vehicles.
For more information on our ceramic coating service, detailing packages & PPF application services,